Welcome to the official hospitality portal of AZeotropy 2020.
Kindly register for accommodation well in advance.
Hope to see you at AZeotropy 2020.
We will be more than happy to receive your suggestions and queries.
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- It is mandatory to have AZEO-ID to avail accommodation.
- The Hospitality registration is separate from event registrations.
- Participants are requested to take care of their belongings during their stay at IIT Bombay. Neither Team AZeotropy 2020 nor the Institute will be held responsible for any loss of property.
- All guests are required to carry their valid government photo id proofs at all times. In addition, the student participants are also required to carry their valid College photo ID card. Any guest failing to produce their ID card will not be permitted inside the campus during AZeotropy 2020.
- All guests will be provided with mattress. AZeotropy will not provide mattress cover, blankets or pillows. The guests are encouraged to arrange them on their own (if required), since the weather might get cold during the night.
- Entry will be only through the 'Main Gate' of IIT Bombay. All other gates will be closed for entry.
- All guests are required to maintain the decorum and cleanliness of the campus, and follow the rules of the campus at all times.
- AZeotropy 2020 and IIT Bombay will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay for AZeotropy 2020.
- Alcohol, drugs, sharp objects and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Any other item if deemed unsafe will be prohibited. The decision of Security and AZeotropy team will be final in case of any disputes.
Accommodation charges are INR 1750 (inclusive of transport from dorm) per male candidate.
Accommodation charges are INR 1500 per female candidate. Maximum of 3 nights stay allowed (13th - 15th March). There will be food courts operational during AZeotropy in campus premises.
Check In and Check Out
Check-In: 12 Noon, 13th March
Check-Out: 12 Noon, 16th March
Confirmed accommodation can be cancelled through email only. Send an email having your AZeo ID and the number of members for whom accommodation has to be cancelled, at email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “Cancellation of Accommodation”.
For any cancellations before deadline, 50% of the total amount shall be refunded.
There shall be no refunds for cancellation after the deadline.
Deadline of cancellation: 11:59 PM, 7th March.
*AZeotropy is not liable to refund the amount in case of any mistake made by the person paying the amount.
Note: Female Participants will get accommodation Inside the Campus and Male Participants will get Outside the Campus.
- How to avail accommodation?
Step 1) Visit our website www.azeotropy.org
Step 2) Register to get your AZeo ID
Step 3) Complete the payment procedure online under the tab 'Registration' in hospitality portal of AZeotropy 2020.
Step 4) Confirmation will be sent to you on your registered email ID for AZeo ID
- Can I register for accommodation on spot?
No, you cannot register for accommodation on spot.
- What facilities would be included with our accommodation?
Single bed for each person and hospitality kit which includes soap, shampoo, schedule booklet.
- Does accommodation fee include the food facility as well?
No. The accommodation charges does not include food. There will be food courts operational during AZeotropy in the college premises where you can avail food at nominal rates.
- What are the documents that I am required to bring during AZeotropy?
- Any valid government ID card
- Print out of email confirmation
- Valid College ID for participants (mandatory)
- What will be the payment procedure?
Payment procedure will be online.
- Can I vacate earlier than the registration date?
Yes. But there shall be no refund for vacating before the registration date.
- Can I cancel accommodation after registering?
Yes. For any cancellations before deadline, 50% of the total amount shall be refunded within 6 working days after the symposium. There shall be no refunds for cancellation after the deadline. Deadline of cancellation: 11:59 PM, 7th March.
- Where will I get my accommodation?
Boys will get accommodation outside the campus.
Girls will get accommodation inside the campus.
- Where do I have to report for accommodation after arrival?
Boys have to report directly at the hotel. Girls have to report at hospitality desk inside the campus.
- Can I enter IIT Bombay campus anytime?
You can enter IIT Main gate anytime by showing valid photo ID proof during 6am to 10pm, however, you need to have accommodation inside the campus to stay in the campus after 10pm.
Will all the team members be given accommodation at the same place?
We will try for that, if they come together then chances of getting rooms at same places are very high.
What about security and medical facilities?
For any security related issues, there is a security office at the Main Gate of the campus. For medical facility, there is a hospital near Gulmohar Building inside the campus. There is a 24 hour Chemist shop outside the Main Gate as well.